Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Site: Coaster Portal


The author of the popular Coster Critic's Blog has launched a new website: Coaster Portal.

What is it? Well I'll let the author summarize that:

"I wanted to create a different type of theme park web site. One that linked to all of the best sites on the web and not just the sites that were in a particular network or affiliate group. But I also wanted the site to be more than just a link directory. My goal is to offer visitors a truly unique resource. CP’s web site profiles will allow visitors to learn about and get direct access to the features that a site offers. Visitors are invited to rate the sites, leave their own review, or give their own feedback."

It's a really great resource, I highly suggest checking it out!


2 comments:

DrewJ said...

I noticed that you have changed the way you format your posts. Is it just coincidence that it works well with this new website? Hmmm....

NewsPlusNotes said...

It actually is just a coincidence! I got tired of always formatting my photos in the center so I decided to switch it up...