Monday, June 30, 2008

A NPN Milestone



According to the post count, this is NewsPlusNotes' 1000th post! I figured this was a milestone worth recording in the history books ... or at least on the blog.

Whether it's evaluating a new Six Flags coaster, fixating on a new Cedar Fair park map, reading about a huge announcement at a Orlando theme park, or checking out old brochures and maps, I've had a great time creating these 1000 posts.

I'd like to say a hearty thank you to everyone who reads NPN, I'm continually astounded by the ever growing number of readers. NPN started as a little hobby and has grown into something I never imagined, and for that I say thanks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You run a great site!

Unknown said...

Congrats. I check this site daily!

DrewJ said...

Congrats on 1,000 NPN! I can't wait for the next 1,000!


TTDfreak