Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Disney's California Adventure Art


© BFJen 2008, via MiceChat

An attendee of Disney's recent "Earmarked Conference," which is held for selected travel agents posted this wonderful photo trip report on the MiceChat forums.

As part of the conference, guests were part of several presentations, one of which featured new and updated concept art for several of the changes going on at Disney's California Adventure.

Here's the link to the post, but you'll have to scroll down quite a bit. Disney really puts on quite a show for the travel agents!

The Silly Symphony Swings actually look very nice, I was worried about those. The changes to the Little Mermaid dark ride building are stunning as well.


1 comments:

Chris said...

I am very excited about the changes going on at DCA. I visited the Disneyland resort for the first time this past summer and actually had a lot more fun at DCA than I thought I would. Clearly, they are addressing the areas that need help the most. I think that by the time they are through with the changes, DCA will easily be a destination park.

Also, when all is said and done, they will have spent close to the amount of money on DCA that they would have spent on Westcot. As much as I love Epcot, I think the final DCA product will be a better compliment to Disneyland than Westcot ever would have been