Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kings Island 2008 Brochure


Here's a copy of Kings Island's 2008 general park brochure. There's that 2-great-parks-for-the-price-of-1 logo we've seen the past couple years again... Also, another take on the park's logo - I don't think I've seen that one before.

Kings Island, Where Else? Not a bad slogan, more modern than other things I've seen parks use.

Glad to see them focus on the Nick characters at the theme park, I've made it clear before how important I think they are.

It's also important to focus on The Haunt - it's becoming a rather huge part of the season for all amusement parks these days. The Haunt at Kings Island also looks to be a pay extra event this year.

Here you can see what I meant above - the days on the calendar that are for The Haunt are broken down into two time periods for Saturdays. Looks like they'll clear the park out at 6, then reopen at 7 for the Haunt and operate till 1 a.m.


3 comments:

Chris said...

"Where else?" is Canada's Wonderland's slogan as well.

NewsPlusNotes said...

I didn't know that! Is there an ad or a brochure somewhere you saw it on?

I tried to get a Canada's Wonderland brochure but the park said they wouldn't have the 'park guides' till they open ... same thing last year... do they not have a general brochure each year?

Chris said...

They are on all the Canada's Wonderland TV commercials. They're not found on the maps, however.