Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lightning Bolt Lives!


© gisco 2007

Lighning Bolt, formerly at MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park in Las Vegas, has started to arrive in its new home.

User gisco was nice enough to post a bunch of photos of the ride pieces being delivered in their new home on ThemeParkReview.

Speaking of the ride's new home, The Forest at Granite Park, here's a little article about the progress the park is making.

Additionally, the park recently purchased a Moser Mexican Fiesta flat ride from the now closed Wild West Theme Park.

The park is supposed to open this coming spring.


1 comments:

Smashley said...

I hope it's not to late to say how happy I was to find all this info on the MGM Grand Adventures park! I went there countless times & really miss it. I *may* have a lot great photos taken there, if I can dig them up. Contact me if you'd like scans! ashleybev[AT]gmail.com