Thursday, February 24, 2011

Looking Further Into Hersheypark's RIT


The Patriot News ran an article that goes very in depth about the viral marketing that Hersheypark has done so far for their 2012 attraction.

While nothing new is revealed, but there are some items that I never picked up on, such as the eleven starts in the RIT logo (seen here).  The new coaster would be the park's 12th, and the article points out that the image in the center could represent it in some way.  I really cannot wait for the park's announcement of this one!

Plus, the article has some really great quotes in it, but you'll have to read it to see what I mean.


2 comments:

Andrew Stavash said...

That makes sense because the thing in the middle is holding a 12th star.

Unknown said...

I got canned by hersheypark and I have information on the new coaster if ur interested! Other wise have fun playing their stupid games!