Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Amusing Ads Archive - S&S Sports Power 1997



This advertisement from S&S Sports Power was from 1997 when it was still somewhat difficult to bump into one of their Space Shot towers.  As we well know, that soon changed.

I remember seeing this and not even knowing what some of the listed parks were: Liseberg, Reino Aventura, Suzuka Circuitland.  I did know that I wanted to go on the rides that were pictured, though, because they looked like crazy fun.

And I had totally forgotten that Action Park once had a Space Shot.  Anyone know where that one was moved to?

Finally, check out S&S's new website, which has a nice list of installations and interesting Flickr account.


1 comments:

Dank N Derpy Gamer said...

The Space Shot at Action Park was moved up to Montreal if I recall correctly (and is still in operation!)