Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Stay At The Mansion House Hotel


I took a quick spin around Dorney today and saw this interesting sign located in front of the Food Fest groves, where a new Haunt is expected to manifest this fall.

It appears as though it's an advertisement for the Mansion House Hotel, which sounds like a splendid place to spend an evening.

Here's a closer view of the top of the sign, so it is easier to read. The Hotel is a "popular stay for those who appreciate the charm of the unusual." I bet things get pretty unusual inside the Hotel, especially when darkness falls.

I love the throwback to the Plarr family! Very smart. The website listed on the sign isn't quite working for me yet - perhaps that will be live soon.


2 comments:

Ryan said...

This is kinda like they did with GA Boeckling's Erie Estates last year at Cedar Point. I am all for incorporating park history into Halloween events.

NewsPlusNotes said...

Agree. I think it's a great idea - and it looks to be by far the largest Haunt that Dorney has ever had!

Boeckling's at CP looked fantastic - I can only hope DP's Haunt receives the same thick level of detail.