Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Amusing Ads Archive - The Soft Frozen Fruit Explosion


Alright, I admit I picked this ad just because it amuses me. But that's my prerogative, right?

The Lemon and Fruit Chill took the industry by storm in the 1990s (after showing up at Six Flags parks in '92), and those who worked the carts and stands from which they are sold have become the leading providers of top secret industry information over the years. It's well known and documented that peddlers of the Chills are regularly responsible for information leaks at amusement parks across the world.

On a hot summer day who doesn't love a refreshing Chill? I know that I have in the past... though I must admit that I don't see these items at parks much anymore. Maybe they are still there, but have faded into the background. Or perhaps we've taken their mass availability for granted - you don't know what you've got till its gone.

And for those of you who haven't figured it out yet - this entire post is in jest.


1 comments:

Scott and Carol said...

Geez....and here we thought it was the Dip N Dots guy who had the insider info!:)