Monday, October 6, 2008

Sabrina's Brochure Spotlight: Knoebels 1989


This week Sabrina's Brochure Spotlight takes us back to Knoebels Amusement Resort in the year 1989. Let's dig in!

Fun fact: I attended college about 20 minutes from Knoebels! I literally used to go there with friends just for the food on some days!

Knoebels really is a gem in the amusement park industry. And Phoenix is really a gem in the world of classic wooden roller coasters.

Like I said, I love the food at Knoebels. A lot.

The park's Haunted Mansion is fantastic as well, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. After all the rides I've been on few are still able to really make me jump like Knoebels' Haunted Mansion.

It looks like Knoebel's new attraction for 1989 was their antique cars.

Knoebels really does have a great, wide variety of rides and attractions that suit the whole family. Now if they could just get that darn Flying Turns open...

Many thanks again to Sabrina!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dick Knoebel said during his annual speech at Phunfest that they've made a lot of progress in the last week and he's confident the Turns will open in the spring.