Sunday, October 19, 2008

Club Blood @ Dorney Park Video




Dorney Park was kind enough to invite me to film some of the mazes at The Haunt for use on NewsPlusNotes - for that I thank the park!

This is the first video I got together: Club Blood. Take a trip through Club Blood - the only nightclub in town where you're welcome to stay forever! The vampires running the club would love to show you a bloody good time!

Remember to subscribe to NewsPlusNotes' YouTube channel to know when the latest videos are published!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thats what Club Blood is like? Too bad I was un-able to get into the Club. Hopefully I can next year though. Thanks for the video.

Chris said...

VERY cool video, thanks. The walk through looks very well done. The song played through the walk through was "Blood is Pumping" by Voodoo and Serano. Very appropriate!