Monday, November 30, 2009

New Potter Pics


© 2009 WizardingWorldHarryPotter.com

I feel like we've been watching the construction of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal's Islands of Adventure for years now. Oh wait. We have.

Anyway, there are some great new shots posted here that you should check out, like the one above. The forced perspective on that castle is looking pretty nice - I honestly thought it might look a bit gimpy when the art was released but it's turning out so nice.


2 comments:

dwitos079 said...

This project should have gotten underway years ago. It almost seems like Potter's time has passed.

NewsPlusNotes said...

I kinda have to agree. I've never seen the movies or read the books (I know, I know) but I guess I will before I go check this development out.

Too much time was spent between Universal, Disney, and JK haggling over money and control... and now it's quite late in the game to make the most of this.

I did, however, see a commercial for the expansion on a national channel yesterday - and it's not even opening for 6ish months! They're going to milk it for all they can.