Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dorney Park Haunt Is In The Air


I stopped by Dorney Park today to check out the park's new ice show, Snoopy Rocks On Ice (Which you would already know if you followed us on Twitter!) and happened to notice that the facade for Scream Works is being transformed for The Asylum.

I took the above shot just a few weeks ago because I had a feeling that since Scream Works is history that the facade would bite the dust soon.
And here we have a shot from a few hours ago. I love the new theme that's starting to show, although they clearly are not done. I also love that they added the entrance room to give the facade more depth.

And again here's the banner that's hanging next to the work area - can't wait to try it out this fall!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing the facade is a work in progress?

NewsPlusNotes said...

Yeah it's very much not complete. I'll follow construction during the summer.