Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thrilleaders?


Six Flags has announced that they will have an official Cheerleading Squad for the company this summer, the Six Flags Thrilleaders.

No, this is not a joke. That's what I first thought, anyway. The professional squad will travel to Six Flags parks as "Ambassadors of Thrill," as well as perform at charity and corporate events.

What a weird idea! I guess it could work though ... reminds me of Thrillville a lot though ... me mashing all the buttons to make that cheerleader cheer correctly to a Miley Cirus song.

Regardless, if you want to be a Thrilleader you can try out in New York City in mid April.


1 comments:

Andrew said...

This reminds me of "Tournament of Parks" for some reason. A lot of parks have their own softball teams and whatnot and the different amusement parks compete with each other in the Tournament of Parks.